What we do…
To facilitate the effective use of ICT by Civil society organizations engaged in social economic and political action and to advocate and promote equitable access to ICT through out the country
How we do…
- Promotion of Free Open source Software
- Provision of the E-mail and internet services
- Promotion of Linux terminal server systems
- Hardware training and software management
- Taking the ICT to the under privileged and rural masses
We can offer you…
- Installation and configuration of PCs to run on FOSS
- Setting up thin client server system that will enable you to run the office or a training centre with limited resources
- Hardware and software training programs tailor made to your needs
- Servicing of PCs at your door step
- Installing of networking system and Many more...
What we stand for?
LankaNet supports the progressive and under privileged community, who are working for peace, democracy, human rights, social justice and development, through the information and communication technology.
Facilitate the effective use of Internet & ICT by Community Based Organisations engaged in social, economic, civic and political action and promote equitable access to ICT.